Build on site the right capability, foundations and methodologies for the implementation of all continuous improvement and lean tools from the KWS program, in a phased approach using master- and action plans with the aim of working (support departments) and producing (operations) efficiently and eliminating all non-added value tasks and losses.
- Environment, Health and Safety are core values and an integral part of the role (TRIR, injuries, legal compliance, environmental results,…)
- Total Employee Involvement & Total Employee Ownership - Site Skill Matrix Progression - Health checks on Phase Progression - Master Plan Completion (%)
- Centers of Excellence are healthy (staffed) and properly integrated (meetings)
- Ensure Systems are in place to drive reapplication and one common standard
- Driver of simplification, documentation and KWS communication
- Process confirmations and health checks, to make issues and problems visible for leaders. Involved in development of critical systems
- Drive the "Forecast, Plan, Control and Review" cycle for the KWS master plan and the Site MP, ensuring the site is on track.
- Establish engagement via ownership in several Center of Excellences, which are led by Center of Excellence leaders and are coordinated overall by the KWS Lead
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Understanding of all KWS tools (standard work, unified problem solving, 5S, OEE Organization Performance models,…) and processes (Learning Management, center lining,… )
- Expertise in several manufacturing areas (Production, Preventive Maintenance, Food Safety & Quality, Environmental Health & Safety,…)
- Understanding of training, coaching and mentoring processes, action points as well as soft skills as part of the KWS implementation.
- Problem solving skills (PDCA, DAMIC...)
- Working in a well-organized and structured way