In addition to day to day operations, the role will be responsible for contributing to the design and development of the reward strategy and ensuring that policy and practice is aligned to Kellogg’s Principles. The role will also be responsible for managing C&B third parties within the HR function and ensuring an effective service provision.
- Drive the implementation of Total Rewards Strategy for the various functions and employee segments.
- Provide Rewards expert advice/consultancy services to relevant stakeholders (Functions Heads, HR Director and HRBPs)
- Responsible for analysis and action planning of Total Reward related benchmark reviews, i.e. salary benchmarking reviews on annual basis in conjunction with Group Total Rewards.
- Review the recommendations on manpower requirements at Personnel & HR Budget process.
- Design tools, guidelines, processes, templates, etc. to efficiently facilitate Reward processes
- Ensure all practices are aligned to the local laws & Kellogg’s
- Responsible for Job evaluations
- Manage the administration of vendor contracts for benefit programs including health, life insurance and telecoms plans to ensure cost competitive services and excellent customer service from provider
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – ability to present at a high level both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build rapport with stakeholders and manage supplier relationships
- Excellent attention to detail - ability to query data and challenge providers as and when required
- Strong data analysis and decision-making ability to analyse information/problems correctly and make good and timely decisions
- Able to evidence strong knowledge of HR systems and the reporting of management information
- Good organisational skills to co-ordinate and deliver on a variety of actions concurrently, delivering every time to high standards.
- Strong computer literacy skills to make effective use of platforms and applications