Assists employees with benefits enrolment and questions, verifies all insurance billing, maintains benefits employee database, and ensures compliance with required benefit.
Perform all transactional duties dealing with employee benefits and will also offer counsel employees on the use of these benefits.
- Support all employees in medical insurance network
- Provide new hires the eligible benefits & cancel leavers subscription with all services providers.
- Provide payroll with the accurate amounts to be deducted from employees.
- Review clearance form for leavers and ensure closing of benefits to avoid extra charge.
- Review invoices of benefits providers and follow up invoice cycle with financial department.
- Acting as an interface between the employees and third-party benefit providers
- Providing ongoing support for benefits and HR teams
- Listening to and raising employee concerns to the benefits team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 0-1 years of experience.
- Secure communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized while maintaining confidentiality are also important.
- Details oriented with the ability to meet schedules deadlines